#Please, lie to me

Tuesday 10 June 2014

The Prince Charming, called plus 1 by Giuliano.


Beautiful. Like the sun, like Ewan McGregor. Amazing face, amazing body.
Yes, it is, I slept with him and now I’ll tell you how is gone.
Well, everything starts when I discover that my neighbour was Italian. This it would be ok if that girl wouldn’t became my future housemate. Yes, she would, because her house will be sold soon. Shit, I say to myself, I’ve just left my previous apartment so not to stay with Italians. But at the same time, I know, I desperately need a girl friend. I’ve had just boys around me recently. That means no gossips, no infusions, no “hey love” or “hey beautiful”, but Playstations, drugs, football, “hey dude”, “hey bitch”.
So, one day, Tamish invites the Italian neighbour girl to see our house. Her name is Nicoletta, she’s Sicilian, 23 year-old, pretty and clever. Love at first sight, we exchange our mobile numbers and she calls me to take a coffee together the day after. Our home are very close, we share the same gate, so I leap over it. She really lives in a amazing house, the kitchen is nice like those in the magazines, three leather couches, huge telly. A little dark maybe, not because the windows aren’t big enough, but because Brad, Roy and Peter are three metal boys that love living in the darkness. One day Brad and Nicoletta have a terrible argument over Christmas’s decorations, but about this I’ll tell you in the future. Who had had the idea of buying a Chrismas’s tree with a Santa Claus on the top and to put it in the dining room in your opinion?
Anyway, coffees and chats, the hours fly away like birds. Ours throats are dry although we have a lot things to say to each other yet, so we decided to go out and to catch a tram directed to CBD. We meet a little group of Italians that a week back Nicoletta had met. They’re from Sardegna, and speak zero english.
We move toward a bar for a beer. The place only sat afew others, it was just us and five men sipping hard liquors. I say something to them or they say something to me, I don’t remember now who started talking. Talking with people in the bars is a skill of my own, it’s written in my blood. So after a few tries,  I discover that they are in Melbourne for job.
The girls reach me quickly. They make me notice that one of that guys is terrifically hot. I look at them. Their average age is 35 year-old. The 27 year-old that looks like a 40 year-old guy comes from New York, he’s an advertaiser and wears a horrible pink-salmon shirt; the other one of the same age is graceless, regardless the way he likes to dress, then there’s Ewan McGregor. To be honest, I didn’t give to him a lot of attention, he gave me plenty. The girls are trying all their picking up strategies, one girl even asks to him to make a photo together, but the scottish looks at me with a wry grin. You know, there are a lot of handsome men around the world, but if someone gives attention to us and he looks kind and without expectation, he surely will heed the Alfa-male title. And, about Alfa-male, everything is proceding by the nature’s rules.
He’s brilliant, and wants to make himself seem interesting but I smile kindly, without enthusiasm.
He insists, so I give him one point. My girl friends insist with him too; it’s a good opportunity for to test him, if he quit for easier prey he’s off. I want to put him on probation so I take him for a ride and I start to whistle and ask to him to do the same (he’s a prince, a classy man, I’m sure he doesn’t do certain kind of things…).
He does! So, he tries to whistle but he can’t, then looks at me with a sad face, point 2.
«But I can do this» and handling a foot with the hand he does a sort of acrobacy. Oh my god, he’s definitively crazy!, I say to me, so plus 20 points.
The other girls, he really doesn’t look at them, plus 30. Then Nicoletta says to me «I’ll give you $20 if you have sex with him tonight!».
Well, we start talking, he’s smart, funny, has got an impressive sense of humor (I’m really for men that make me laugh), plus 10. Out of the blue he ask me if I would like to have a children. He would, a lot, but says he hasn’t find the right woman yet (ps: he’s 37 year-old), plus 50 to him, minus 10 to me because I rise to the bait.
Then he kisses me.
My friends want to change place. He asks to me what I want to do.
«Going with my friends, for sure.»
Ok, Prince Charming, you’re nice but I haven’t a clue who you are. I’m in Melbourne with my crazy girl friend, now, I want dance on the night and make the morning howling at the moon.
I’ve taken my decision as far he earns plus 20 more saying: «Listen, I’ll catch my flight to Sydney tomorrow morning, maybe we’ll never meet again; I swear, I won’t touch you, I just want to talk with you a bit more…»
I stand still meanwhile it starts to rain outside, on the street. It’s a kind of fine gentle rain, the kind of rain that dampens the faces and makes the road sparkling. Without I could say nothing, Stephen carries me on his shoulders and takes me away with him.
In the cab I start to worry, there are his friends with us. He realizes I’m not completely relaxed and gives me his room key, “this is your key”.
The cab stops in front a huuuge skyscraper in South Yarra, rich area of Melboune.
The apartment is amazing. Has a wall completely in glass, you can see the whole of Melbourne from the high, the sea and the boats illuminated by the moon. One of his friends puts the music up, he asks me if I want something to drink but I don’t want nothing. I don’t like his friends, they appear rude, I don’t understand very well when they are talking.
We decide to go to sleep. Stephen offers his tooth-brush to me, then he brushes his teeth. We go to bed dressed. He’s kept his word.
So it is only evident that this would happen:

Oh, my love, my darling,
I’ve hungered from your touch
A long, lonely time…

and

And I… will always love you, ooh
Will always love you…

or

Now I’ve had the time of my life
No I never felt like this before
Yes I swear it’s the truth
And I owe it all to you…

Actually, I’ll never see him again. I send some messages to him, maybe he could reply but n-o-t-h-i-n-g. Disappeared, completely, melted into the ink of the night.
«Baldi, don’t be afraid, sign plus 1, that’s it.»

Giuliano was right.


No comments:

Post a Comment